- tel +31 655 364 699, firstname.lastname@example.org
Freelance conference curator/moderator specialised in media/tech events.
Projects in 2015/2016:
- IsocNL Innovation Award 2015, 8 January 2015, Amsterdam. Member of the Jury
- Lectorale rede Andra Leurdijk, 22 January 2015, Windesheim Zwolle, moderator of panel discussion on entrepreneurial journalism
- Cross Media Cafe Live Events, 10 February 2015, Amsterdam Arena. Curator/moderator of a session on media innovations around live events, with a.o. PSV, Mojo, ESLGaming, Google, Yellowbird and many others. Full report (incl. video en slides)
- Discussions in digital storytelling, World Press Photo event, 5 March 2015, Amsterdam Compagnie Theatre (moderator)
- Roosdagen, 24 & 25 March 2015, Ermelo (the Netherlands), annual conference for regional Dutch broadcasters (moderator)
- Cross Media Cafe News, 31 March, Hilversum. Curator and moderator of event on latest innovations around news services, with a.o. NOS, Vice Media, Nu.nl, Flitsmeister, Crowdynews and Persgroep.
- Media Future Week, 20-25 April 2015 (the Netherlands) Event for selected students and teachers of Dutch media schools. Curator of the speaker program and moderator.
- Cross Media Cafe Data, 21 April 2015, Hilversum. Curator and moderator of event on latest innovations around data.
- Photo Stories, 21 and 22 May, Conference on developments in digital story telling organised by a.o. Dutch Fotomuseum, IDFA DocLab and PhotoQ (moderator of two evenings open to the public)
- Mediapark Jaarcongres, 18 June 2015, Hilversum (the Netherlands), Mediapark Studio 21. Annual event for the Dutch media industry, focused on changes in the broadcasting and media industry. The MPJC combines a keynote track with expert session and round tables. Initiator and curator of the event.
- Cross Media Cafe Coming Soon, 4 September 2015, Hilversum (the Netherlands), new projects of the Dutch broadcasters and others.
- IBC, 10-14 September 2015, RAI Centre Amsterdam (the Netherlands). The IBC brings over 50.000 people to Amsterdam to see and discuss broadcasting industry technology developments. Consultant to the City of Amsterdam and the IBC for the IBC Leaders’ Summit and the Rising Stars program.
- Next15, 24-25 September 2015, Hamburg (Germany). International conference with over 1000 delegates, combining an international keynote track with experiences and workshop. Curator of the international program and moderator of the keynote track.
- Emerce Eday, 8 October 2015, Amsterdam (the Netherlands). Emerce eDay offers a view of the near and far future of business and marketing. Part of a team of curators, putting together the program of speakers, and moderator of one track.
- Wired Event, 16-17 October 2015, London. Part of a team of curators led by Wired UK editor-in-chief David Rowan.
- Cross Media Cafe Growing Games, 27 October, Mediapark Hilversum (the Netherlands), afternoon on media and games.
- Euro-CASE Annual Conference – Engineering Smart Cities of the Future. 2 November, University of Technology Delft and Ridderzaal The Hague. Program coordinator.
- TEDxAmsterdam, 27 November 2015, Amsterdam, Stadsschouwburg. TEDxAmsterdam is an independently organised TED event. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design. TEDxAmsterdam is an invitation-only event organised by volunteers. Curator of the speaker and acts program.
- 2016 Conference on Global Media Convergence, 3/4 March 2016, Amsterdam; program coordinator for high level media conference hosted by the Netherlands Presidency of the European Union 2016, on the request of the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science.
- Mediapark Jaarcongres, 23 June 2016, Hilversum. Annual event for the Dutch media industry, focused on changes in the broadcasting and media industry. The MPJC combines a keynote track with expert session and round tables. Initiator and curator of the event.
Interested in my services? Do you want to get in touch?
- Drop me a line at email@example.com
- Call me at +31 655 364 699 (mobile)
- Are you on LinkedIn or Twitter? Feel free to connect!
Van Dusseldorp BV
Kruizemunthof 20, 1115 EA, Duivendrecht, the Netherlands,
tel +31 655 364 699, firstname.lastname@example.org
KVK: 34116274, VAT: NL808168423B01f